Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sleep Comes Late

Tonight I am totally invigorated because tomorrow is the first day I get to spend devoted entirely to working on starting my business. I'm now working three days a week at the bank, and two days on this business. Hopefully I can continue the part-time work for at least a couple of months or so, but even if not I will be able to afford working solely on the business for at least a few months before needing to have a stream of income again. Taking to time to at least get started and "in production", even if just in alpha or beta, is going to be a tremendous step for me and my business partners.

For me I have the feeling that while I'm not sure how long it's going to take to become successful with it, I know we will become successful. I feel this way because we are flexible and adapting to change very rapidly already.

Sleep!

No comments: