Friday, June 1, 2007

Metamorphosis Draft Version Audio Book Available On-Line

I created a label for my first audio book CD. It is a compilation of some of my writings read aloud by me. I consider this a draft version. The audio quality is not that great, and I could read a handful of them again to improve the word flow.


But, I'm happy with the content overall and just glad to have found an easy an inexpensive way to do this! I bought an Epson R380 Photo Printer which can even print directly on CD/DVDs that are print-capable!


This will come in very useful when I make the DVD about my great-grandmother's artwork and Second Life art gallery for our family reunion in April!


The main lesson of this CD is the same thing I quote from George Washington Carver on my profile and on the CD label. My own words echo the same basic sentiment.

But, why wait for it on CD? Here is the playlist for the MP3 files from this CD:



Put my show and this player on your website or your social network.


I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: